5.20.160 – Complaint of Violation

Any complaint that any person, corporate or private, or any licensee, has been or is violating the provisions of this chapter shall be made to the Local Liquor Control Commissioner or the City Clerk.  Complaints may be made by any person, including employees and representatives of the City.