13.16.020 – Turning on - Applications

Applications to have water turned on shall be made in writing to the Building and Zoning Division and shall contain an agreement made by the applicant to abide by and accept all of the provisions of this chapter as conditions governing the use of the city water supply.

(2006-M-77: § 1; Prior code: § 15.102)