Important Notice: This site is no longer being maintained.
Please visit the new Municode site for the latest information.

10.41.020 – Applications

An application for a special device for a motor vehicle shall be made by a physically handicapped person with the City Clerk. The City Clerk or authorized representative shall issue a temporary handicapped motorist placard as provided for in this chapter. Such application shall be accompanied by a certificate of a physician that such person has a temporary disability as defined in 625 ILCS 5/1-159.1 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes.

(2003-M-27: § 1; 1997-M-119: § 1; 1984-M-80: § 1; 1983-M-42: § 1 (b); 1980-M-45: § 1 (part))